LANO's unique Nonprofit Social Network includes more than ten thousand* enthusiastic nonprofit professionals and supporters. Each member maintains an individual LANO profile, giving access to various networking services including our Career Center, where they can browse postings, upload a resume and subscribe to new listings via email.
|*Network Reach and Composition
With the launch of LANO's Non-member Career Posting service, interested parties outside the LANO network may now access this vast pool of talent for staffing critical positions within their companies and organizations.
Premium Service includes (1) listing of unlimited duration (listing stands until filled) and (1) position announcement emailed directly to LANO Friends and Members within up to three geographic regions.**
Save $10 by registering as a LANO Friend and signing in before purchase!
LANO General and Associate Members can also purchase the position announcement service at a significant discount. Sign in with your member profile to receive special pricing and proceed to checkout.
Here's how to purchase:
- Select the posting product you require (30-day or Premium) from the LANO Store
- Proceed to checkout, entering valid credit card or other payment information (registered site users will see contact information automatically filled in)
- Receive confirmation email with a link to posting form (save this email and link)
- Enter position description and contact information via edit icon
- Activate position with indicated button
- Premium Service Users, Contact Matt Mullenix or Glinda Causey with region(s) of interest for email promotion
Your posting will be approved following confirmation of payment received and will appear in the LANO Career Center for the duration of purchased period. The Career Center is the highest-traffic area of our website with thousands of viewers each month. Notices will also also posted to our social media sites on Twitter & Facebook (>3,000 followers combined) and to the public Member News & Events Blog, which included in each Monday's Weekly Planner email, sent to the entire LANO network. Finally, your job posting will be listed at the top of our Mobile Career Center feed at http://www.lano.org/m
After posting, you may edit and monitor your job listing at any time by clicking this link and entering your given email address and invoice number as it appears on your confirmation email.
Questions? Please contact Fairleigh Cook Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 225.926.8732